Thursday, September 12, 2013

Random Thursday

*It's hard to put into words how good Breaking Bad is.  And Boardwalk Empire.

*It's hard to put into words how bad Christian Ponder is.  

*Is birthday cake an acceptable breakfast if accompanied by coffee?

*I wonder what Anthony Weiner is going to do next.

*It turns out that the Minnesota Twins are still playing games.  Allegedly.

*Famous Dave's.

*I'm seeing lots of fancy jeans around town.  People love bedazzled things.

*Among the many problems with the Vikings, is anyone else concerned with the punter?

*Reggie Tales shout out to Joyce in Stephen.  It was good to see you yesterday in the big city.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really tired of fair weather fans like yourself ripping on the Twins. Back in my day the Twins would lose 100 games every year and we were thankful. Now they're in a little bit of a downturn and you turn your back on them. You make me sick.

    ReplyDelete