Thursday, January 9, 2014

Random Thursday

*I hear there is a Paul Blart, Mall Cop sequel in the making.  Haven't we been subjected to enough?

*To me, it seems like there are a lot of shows on TV about towing.

*Jack Morris deserves to be in the Hall of Fame.  The process is ridiculous.

*Maybe if we all ignored Dennis Rodman he would just go away.

*A sequel that I would like to see is MacGruber.  Will Forte says its been written and he's waiting for the movie to be made.

*West Fargo will soon be getting a Spicy Pie.  That will be the third in the FM area.  I'm still holding out hope for one in Grand Forks.

*If the University of North Dakota can get back to running the ball and play strong defense, I think they can quickly contend in the Big Sky.  And I think under Bubba they will get back to that.

*Reggie tales shout out to Riley in Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment