Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Random Thursday on a Tuesday

*The Super Bowl was bad and the commercials were almost as disappointing.

*My favorites were:  Doritios Time Machine, Bud Light Horse and Dog, and Radio Shack.

*I still can't figure out what the Denver Broncos did for the two weeks before the game.

*Philip Seymour Hoffman was one of my top five favorite actors.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Cousin Matt in Michigan.

*Kudos to Summer Sidekick for pointing out to me this morning that the Reggie Tales Blog is four years old this week.  A lot of you wonder why I keep him on the payroll.  Well, there's your answer.

*SNL had its best show in a long time this past Saturday.  And Imagine Dragons were really good as the musical guest.

*Reggie Tales bonus shout out to Debbie in Lecanto.

No comments:

Post a Comment