Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random Thursday

*I hope the Twins don't do something stupid today like trade Kurt Suzuki.

*Well...I watched the first two seasons of House of Cards on Netflix.  Officially hooked.  And I did it in less than a week.

*Now that he's won two Stanley Cups, I wonder if Hockey Guy is finally deserving of a bobble head at the Ralph?

*Swung the wrenches in Warren on Friday.  Not good.  Good company though.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Heidi in Milbank.

*Bonus shout out to the Nelson Twins.

*Happy Birthday today to Summer Sidekick.  He is truly putting together one of the most prolific summers ever.

*Vin Scully...thank you.

*Somebody asked me what my favorite item is at Zorbaz.  The answer is:  Pepperoni and Peanut Butter Pizza.  I'm serious.

*I'm not sure how.  I'm not sure when.  And I'm not sure why, but the Minnesota Timberwolves will screw up the Kevin Love trade.  Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment