Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Panera






There are two kinds of people in the world:  people who've been to a Panera Bread and people who haven't.

I haven't been to a Panera Bread.  And when you admit that to someone who has been, well, standby to be scorned and ridiculed.  

I once used wireless Internet access outside a Panera Bread in Denver but didn't actually go in.  But I did notice that approximately ten people went in every minute.

With the near completion of the above Grand Forks location, I am close to righting this wrong.  I will finally be able to shed the "never been" scarlet letter.

And as an added bonus, some Panera experts tell me that a drive-thru is almost unheard in Panera lore.  

It might have something to do with our winters.

Anyway, hurry up Panera Bread.  I want to eat your breads and soups and sandwiches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment