Friday, August 23, 2013

Random Thursday on a Friday

*One of my favorite television shows is Chasing Classic Cars.

*The Ryan Braun "apology" was a complete joke. A written statement delivered a month late?
 Embarrassing.

*My new favorite pet peeve is when people feel the need to drop "subtle" hints that their birthday is approaching.  Especially on Facebook.  I think you should stop doing that when your 12.

*One Direction was on The Today Show this morning.  If one of those guys walked up to me in Super One or the Rydell Car Wash, I wouldn't know who they were. 

*Reggie Tales shout out to Al in Grand Forks.

*Congratulations to the great people at River Cities Speedway for their incredibly successful World of Outlaws show last Friday night.  6,000 people is very impressive.  RSC is one of Grand Forks great  treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment