Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Random Thursday on a Tuesday

*Whatever happened with the Richie Incognito and Jonathan Martin story?  I have a feeling that when the truth comes out people will be quite surprised.

*I love when Jim Schwartz of the Detroit Lions loses.  It almost removes the smug look on his face.  And I still wonder if Matthew Stafford is an above average quarterback.  Sometimes I feel bad for my Michigan relatives than I quickly remember I'm a Vikings fan.

*Does the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induct everyone?

*Speaking of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I often wonder how huge Nirvana would have become.  I really think there was true genius at work there. 

*Reggie Tales shout out to TPetter in Warroad.  Still the best shortstop in Northern Minnesota.

*When the dust settles, it will be interesting to see who survives the finger pointing over the failed Christian Ponder experiment.  I'd like someone to address why the experiment went on for so long.

*Out of Work Hockey Guy got an advanced screening of "Anchor Man 2."  His one word review?  "Disappointing."  I've been worried about this for a couple of weeks now.  They have been promoting the movie so much it seems strange.  I will still go, most likely on Saturday.  I will let you know.

*I've never seen a "Fast and Furious" movie.  In my mind, Paul Walker will forever be remembered for his work in "Varsity Blues," where he plays a quarterback.  And at the end of the movie he becomes the head coach.

*I'm craving Chippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment