Thursday, December 5, 2013

Random Thursday

*Ron Burgundy on The Dan Patrick Show this morning was comedic gold.  I hope the movie is half as funny.

*Hunger Games 2 was absolutely fascinating. 

*Blowing snow the first couple of times is always fun.  Then it's not.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Carson in North Carolina.

*I'm pretty sure Mike Tomlin knew what he was doing.

*I have no choice but to be excited the Minnesota Twins signings.  Ricky Nolasco is a solid starter who immediately becomes their number one pitcher.  And Phil Hughes might benefit from getting into a more spacious ballpark.

*I was torn between rooting for and against the Vikings last Sunday.  But since Jacksonville is on a hot streak I'm convinced the Vikes can sew up that first pick.  Which they will subsequently screw up.


No comments:

Post a Comment