Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Random Thursday on a Tuesday

*I've never been a fan of cranberries.

*Does celery really deserve a place in stuffing?  I think not.

*I'm old enough to remember when CNN wasn't a complete joke.

*I'm happy gas prices have dropped.  I'm curious as to why it is still cheaper in Crookston, Fargo, Hillsboro, Bemidji, Minneapolis, Erskine and Fosston than it is in Grand Forks.

*Are you ever concerned that Family Feud might run out of surveys?  And who takes these surveys?  "100 people were surveyed and the top six answers are on the board...Name a state with a lot of sunshine."

*Reggie Tales shout out to Claire in North Carolina.

*"Birdman" is a very good movie.  And very different.  And Michael Keaton is sensational.  He might be one of our most underrated actors ever.

*Two words:  Pecan pie.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment