Thursday, November 6, 2014

Random Thursday

*Wendy's is underrated.

*Bryan Cranston as Dr. Tim Whatley on Seinfeld is one of the great characters in television history.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Blonde Daughter, celebrating her 16th Birthday today!

*I highly recommend "Fury."  And to a lesser degree, "The Equalizer" with Denzel Washington isn't the worst movie I've ever seen.

*So Paul Molitor is the new manager of the Minnesota Twins.  That's nice.  Now, if they don't spend any money this season upgrading their pitching staff and suffer another 90 loss season, what difference does it make?

*I haven't taken my snowblower out of storage yet.  Today might be the day.  Or not.  

*It might be time to put Summer Sidekick on the side of a milk carton.  I haven't seen that clown since the Sacred Heart Golf Tournament where he led us to a 17th place finish.

*It seems strange to me that the Minnesota Vikings are satisfied with a terrible punter.


1 comment: