Thursday, January 29, 2015

Random Thursday

*I wonder what happened to the "technology and stuff" guy from the World Series?

*Remember when the Detroit Lions would take Barry Sanders out of the game when they would get to the one yard line?

*If the Minnesota Twins get to 75 wins this season, would that be considered a success?

*I dislike both Super Bowl participants, but I think I dislike Seattle a little more.  So by default, I'm rooting for New England.  I'm also rooting for a horrendously, controversial call which underscores the awful officiating in the NFL.

*Wouldn't it be fun to watch a Super Bowl in Vegas?

*Reggie Tales shout out to Mitch in Horace.

*I watched "The Interview" the other day.  It's not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  How's that for a vote of confidence?

1 comment:

  1. 1. I've been waiting for the Tales to make a comeback.
    2. I have no faith in the Twins.
    3. I would rather watch the Stanley Cup finals in Vegas than the Super Bowl.
    4. "The Interview" was horrible but than again I thought TED was AWESOME!

    ~Rain Man

    ReplyDelete