Thursday, June 20, 2013

Random Thursday

*When Summer finally hits Grand Forks, it really hits.

*I watched five minutes of the NBA Finals on Tuesday night.  I have no idea what constitutes a foul or traveling anymore.

*My favorite part of the game was when all those Miami Heat "fans" left the game midway through the fourth quarter and then couldn't get back in.

*Putting new siding on a garage is a lot harder than it looks on TV.

*Reggie Tales shout out to my friends at the River Cities Speedway as they host the World of Outlaws on Friday night.

*Saddened by the news of James Gandolfini's passing yesterday.  He played the role of a lifetime as the mob boss on the "Sopranos," one of my all-time favorite shows.  One of  the greatest acting jobs ever.  And this coming from a relative unknown actor at the time.

*The Stanley Cup Finals are costing me a lot of sleep.  Alas, I feel it's time well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment