Friday, March 7, 2014

Random Thursday on a Friday

*It's good to be back at the Home Office of The Tales after some well deserved time off.

*I really hope the next coach of the UND Basketball team is Craig Smith.  Smith is a Stephen, Minnesota guy and has been Tim Miles right hand man for many years.  I can guarantee you whoever hires him to be a head coach will become a winner.

*It will be nice to gather with Hoosier Girl, Summer Sidekick, Mr. and Mrs. Rainman, Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy From Accounting, Mr. and Mrs. CKuz, and Random Meegs for a meeting of the minds on Saturday.  This has been way overdue and hopefully many things will be hashed over.

*Remember when I said Matt Frattin would score 20 goals with the Kings this year?  He scored two, was in and out of the lineup, and now has been traded to Columbus.  

*Smoke Gouda mashed potatoes.

*I'd like to see the East Grand Forks Green Wave hockey team win the state title.

*I haven't been to a movie theater in a month.  I think the last movie we saw was "Lone Survivor."

*Reggie Tales shout out to Adam in West Fargo.

*I have become less tolerant of winter.  

*Bonus shout out to The Good Doctor, who celebrated another birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment