Thursday, March 13, 2014

Random Thursday

*Congratulations to UND good guy, Corban Knight, on his first NHL goal last night.  He smiles more than Buddy the Elf.

*Congratulations also to Summer Sidekick.  He and the rest of the Red Pepper hockey team claimed a city league title in Grand Forks last night.  Apparently the celebration is still going on.

*This is the time of year when I wash my car and then drive around puddles while infuriating others.

*In search of a movie last week, Hoosier Girl and Random Meegs and I went to the Lego Movie.  I laughed the entire time.  Great film.

*I recently discovered the Lemonade Cookies from the Girl Scouts.  They now might be my second favorite after Peanut Butter Patties.

*NFL free agency is kind of like a garage sale.  Teams are throwing out players they don't want anymore and other teams are buying them up like they are a treasure.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Roger and Tommy in Key West.

No comments:

Post a Comment