Thursday, March 27, 2014

Random Thursday

*I watched the Johnny Manziel Pro Day workout today on ESPN.  There were about 500 people there including former President George Bush Sr. and his wife.  It was a surreal scene.  And apparently Manziel requested rap music be played.  I'm not a football scout, but I think the Vikings should take him if he's available.  He seems like he's Russel Wilson with better speed.

*Camden Yards, the home of the Baltimore Orioles, will serve a hot dog this year with a fried egg, bacon and cheese on it.

*I've probably watched more Spring Training baseball than a normal person should, but I can say without an uncertainty the Minnesota Twins are in a lot of trouble.  They will struggle mightily to score runs and they will have several holes defensively.

*Hobby Lobby has been in the news a lot lately.  All I know is that the Grand Forks Hobby Lobby has the nicest men's bathroom in town.  It is large and luxurious and incredibly clean.  Now that I think about it, I wonder why they built such a big bathroom.

*Now that Jared Allen is in Chicago, I'm sure he will record his first meaningful sack in three years.  And you can bet the farm it will come against the Vikings.  Which begs the question, why couldn't he do it when Minnesota needed pressure on a quarterback.

*I'm in sixth place out of 60 people in Jimmy From Accounting's basketball pool.  If Louisville wins it all I believe I will be the winner.  JFA runs a pretty good pool.  It's basically what he lives for.  And to think it's his busy time of the year.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Bro #4 celebrating a milestone birthday today!

1 comment:

  1. The cleanliness of a company''s bathroom can tell you a lot about that business. But as far as bathrooms go, size doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete