Friday, April 26, 2013

Best Worst Movie of All Time







Sometimes when I'm flipping through the channels during a Minnesota Twins game, I'll stumble upon a bad movie I love and then watch the remainder of it.  It doesn't make any difference at what point the movie is at.  Beginning, middle, or end. 

At the top of that distinguished list is "Road House."  Easily the Best Worst Movie of All Time.  Patrick Swayze at his Best/Worst.  Quite possibly the worst dialogue, acting, directing and believability in the history of film making.

And I love it.  Swayze is a bouncer who has killed before.  Robert Loggia plays the bad guy who has no fear of law enforcement because there isn't any.  Well, except for the last two minutes of the movie.  By then, people have been shot, killed, beaten.  Buildings have been burned.  Businesses ransacked.

I'm not sure why I thought of this today.  I miss Patrick Swayze.

Other notable Best Worst Movies are "Son In Law," and "The Fan" where Robert De Niro plays a bad man who loves the San Francisco Giants.  That's a really bad movie.  I watch it every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment