Saturday, April 20, 2013

Random Thursday on a Saturday

*I've been busy trying to figure out what the bright object in the sky has been the last couple of days.

*Are the Twins done for the season?  It's been so long since they've played I assumed they had been mathematically eliminated.  Although I am moderately pleased by their 6-7 start.

*CNN didn't do a very good job of covering the Boston Bombings story.  I watched a lot of the coverage and felt like FOX News probably had the best overall product.

*I'm not sure what I'm more excited about:  "Anchorman 2," the new season of "Eastbound and Down," or the new season of "Boardwalk Empire."  I guess "Mad Men" will have to suffice.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Big Poe who celebrated another birthday on Tax Day.

*Congrats to Richy's little brother, Jared, on the birth of his baby boy.  I bet grandma and grandpa are proud as heck.

No comments:

Post a Comment