Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday Stuff

*I saw some good, some bad in the Twins loss yesterday.  It might be too early to jump off a cliff if you're a Twins fan.  Justin Verlander is good.  But he only pitched five innings yesterday.  And Minnesota had plenty of chances to come up with a big hit against a couple of relievers, and didn't.

*And while Vance Worley did  a decent job yesterday, if he's their number one starter, then we all should worry.

*CJ is getting a haircut this morning.  A good sign:  when I handed him to the groomer he didn't try to bite anyone.

*I'd like to hear more about George Gwozdecky and what happened in Denver.  Something doesn't quite add up.

*I did not see the broken leg in the Louisville basketball game on Sunday nor will I ever. 

*Kudos to my family for putting together a classic Easter Brunch.  If you've never had a ham ball, you might want to check into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment