Thursday, May 23, 2013

Random Thursday

*The Minnesota Twins are who we thought they were.  Bad.

*Is bingo a sport?

*I mowed my lawn for the first time yesterday.  I might have to mow it again today.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Summer Sidekick.  He met me early this morning at Menards while most of you were probably sleeping (8:30.)  He helped me pick out siding for what I'm calling the "Garage Project."

*Full disclosure:  I never watched the finale of "The Office," which is crazy since it was one of my all time favorites until about two years ago.  Then it got real bad.

*Miami Heat fans are annoying and look like plastic.  At least the ones seated court side.

*The early returns on "Hangover 3" are not favorable.  I am undeterred.  I will see this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment