Thursday, May 30, 2013

Random Thursday

*The Stanley Cup Playoffs are pretty much the greatest thing on television.

*Speaking of that, how relieved was that ref last night when the Chicago won in overtime?  If the Blackhawks lose that game, he's the most hated person in Chicago since Steve Bartman.

*Good to see Tom Cruise, David Beckham and Justin Bieber at the Kings game on Tuesday night.  And Posh Spice.  I wonder if my buddy Tom Arnold was in attendance?

*In Grand Forks Class D Slowpitch Softball, Rain Man is leading his team with a .572 batting average. 

*I've been on a real lemonade rampage the last few weeks.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Todd in Stephen.  Thanks for letting us use your grill on Saturday.

*I have a backlog of movies I need to see which should culminate with "The Intern" in a few weeks.  I haven't seen "The Great Gatsby" yet, but Red Sox Daughter gives it high marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment