Thursday, May 9, 2013

Random Thursday

*Major League Baseball has once again proven how horrible their umpires are.  Embarrassing.  Umps in the Cleveland and Oakland game last night used video replay and still screwed it up.  Absolutely no surprise that Angel Hernandez was involved.  He is one of the top five worst umpires in all of baseball.

*I will be going to see the Great Gatsby in the near future.  To be honest, I don't even know if Gatsby was a real person or not.

*Gotta love the Los Angeles Kings.  A bad team would have packed it in after giving up a late tying goal.  But not the defending Stanley Cup Champions.  They came out and won it in overtime.  I wonder if the Wild would have even come out for the overtime.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Charles Ramsey in Cleveland.

*If anyone sees my dad, will you tell him to answer his cell phone.  At this point, I feel like I'd have a better chance of contacting him by yelling out my front door.

*Special congratulations to Red Sox Daughter, who is capping off a pretty good senior year at Grand Forks Central by delivering a speech at her Graduation!  Your dad and Reggie Tales Nation are very proud of you!

1 comment: