Friday, October 25, 2013

Random Thursday on a Friday

*I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Major League Baseball should be embarrassed by the quality of the umpiring in their game.  Especially in the playoffs.

*Gas in Sioux City, Iowa is $2.94 a gallon.  It's $3.30 a gallon in Grand Forks.

*If there is a better cereal than Cinnamon Toast Crunch then I'm not aware of it.

*Jimmy From Accounting pointed out to me that St. Louis Cardinals pitching phenom Michael Wacha was passed over by the Minnesota Twins in the 2012 draft.

*Of the Minnesota Vikings many, many problems, one that seems to be getting overlooked is the terrible play of the offensive line.

*Grand Forks needs a Sonic.  And a Steak and Shake.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Keith on Crooked Stick.

*As I watched the Monday Night debacle between the Vikings and the Giants, I couldn't help but notice the disdain in Jon Gruden's voice.  At least I got to turn it off at halftime.  He had to keep watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment