Thursday, October 3, 2013

Random Thursday

*It's not even that Matt Cassel is a great quarterback.  It's just that he's not Christian Ponder.  And since nobody in the organization wants to admit the huge mistake they made with Ponder, this is the mess they're left with.

*One day it was 75 degrees in Grand Forks and the next it was 50.  Our Falls are short lived.

*UND hockey gets underway on Sunday.  Which is good, since it will help ease the sting of UND football.

*Some years I get a flu shot, and some years I don't.  I got one today.  It hurts a little more than I remember.

*I think I'm pulling for the Tampa Bay Rays.  I have to admit, it was difficult watching Liriano throw a gem for Pittsburgh the other night.  I wonder why the Twins and Rick Anderson couldn't get that kind of performance out of him?

*Reggie Tales shout out to Coley and his bride-to-be in Omaha as they tie the knot on Saturday.  I understand all the Shoes will be in the same place at the same time.  Omaha, you've been warned.

*Why do so few defensive backs play the ball anymore?  If you know the answer, tell me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of Twins pitching coach Rick Anderson but you might recall that the White Sox couldn't get Liriano to pitch last summer either.

    ReplyDelete