Thursday, October 31, 2013

Random Thursday

*Congratulations to the Red Sox and to Red Sox Daughter.  About 12 years ago she picked Boston as her favorite baseball team and you know the rest of the story.   

*The Minnesota Twins didn't need David Ortiz.  Now he's on the doorstep of the Hall of Fame.  

*This gem from Jimmy From Accounting:  JJ Hardy won a Gold Glove and hit 30 home runs this year.  The Minnesota Twins, you will recall, had him for one season.

*Also, the Red Sox were 30 to 1 long shots to win the World Series this year.  I'm incapable of math, but if you had put $100 on them to win it all, you would have made some nice "walking around money" as my friend Rain Man calls it.

*I love Facebook.  I especially love when people talk about all the housework they are getting done.  It's really interesting.  I'm sure that's what the inventors had in mind.

*Reggie Tales shout out to Doc Litin in Rochester.

*I'm seriously contemplating going to "Last Vegas."  Morgan Freeman and some other old guys go to Vegas.  I'm setting the over/under at five laughs.  Anything over that will be a success!

*Apparently the Vikings contemplated trading Jared Allen this week.  I was unaware he was still on the team.

*Chris Cook has 0 (zero) career interceptions.  I think former Tiger Chad Kuz once had three interceptions in one game at Mayville State.

No comments:

Post a Comment